[Sca-cooks] May 2001 messages

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 10:56:30 PDT 2004

Also sprach lilinah at earthlink.net:
>Thank you for your kind offer. Another listee communicated with me
>off list and i now have the May 2001 archive.

O-tay!

>As for other comments, i was just wondering if other listees have
>noticed what i've noticed in accessing the archive, or if my
>experience is just real speh-shul.

Well, as I said, I had a little trouble at first because Safari
probably has no specific instructions entered for unpacking a gzip,
but I was able to expand it manually. And then there was the kind
soul with the weird sense of humor who sent me the command-line
instruction for the Terminal in OS X ;-).

Adamantius