[Sca-cooks] Green Cheese, just like the moon is made of...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 06:26:50 PDT 2004

Are they open in January?  If so, I may bring my big suitcase and plan
to allow some time to go to this place...if you'd be willing to take me
there!

Kiri

PS:  I guess I may have forgotten to tell you folks.  I have now joined
the ranks of the employed.  I am working as a contractor for Kelly
Services, under a contract to Booz-Allen-Hamilton.  The BAH contract is
working on upgrading an online ordering system for the National
Archives.  I am writing the documentation, and possibly other stuff, for
them.  There is a very strong possibility that BAH will hire me
permanently in September.  It's a great job...they even let me work from
home most of the time...I only have to go in for meetings or to confer
with someone there.  I'm really excited about it.  So...I want to stay
active on this list for the time being.  If I get too far behind, I may
have to go to digest.  I don't want to drop out again...I really missed
you guys!

Mairi Ceilidh wrote:

><snip>
>

>>We've even done field trips there, I led a group of goslings and parents
>>around last year while we identified various foods and talked about what
>>

>was
>

>>period for the SCA and what wasn't.  Almost every time I go I end up
>>

>showing
>

>>someone how to select or prepare something, and/or run into someone I know
>>(although that didn't happen today, just to prove the point).
>>It's a very fun place, and I'm glad I get to do my regular shopping there
>>

>:)
>

>>Christianna
>>

>I've heard about your field trips.  If you plan another, please post when.
>It would be worth the trip to Atlanta.
>
>Mairi Ceilidh

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence