[Sca-cooks] Green Cheese, just like the moon is made of...

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 30 07:16:53 PDT 2004

Are they open in January?  If so, I may bring my big suitcase and plan
to allow some time to go to this place...if you'd be willing to take me
there!
Kiri
PS:  I guess I may have forgotten to tell you folks.  I have now joined
the ranks of the employed.  I am working as a contractor for Kelly
Services, under a contract to Booz-Allen-Hamilton.

Absolutely, they even have a restuarant that has extensive hot and cold food
selections from the variety of products sold there.  They are open 7 days.
Wear a sweater, even in the summertime it is cold in there!
Congrats on the job!  My dad was a VP for Kelly for 20+ years, which is why
we moved all over the country during my childhood.  If something doesn't
turn up in my job hunt soon, I'll be signing on as a Kelly Girl once again
myself.
Christianna
P.S.  I'm really enjoying "The Thistle and the Rose" `