[Sca-cooks] Green Cheese, just like the moon is made of...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 30 08:34:58 PDT 2004

Great! I'll look forward to a trip there. I have no idea when I'll be
coming...it will depend on which committee they decide to put me on.
I'll keep you posted!

Wow...it's a really small world. I hope I'll only be working for Kelly
for a couple of months...they are aware that I want to be full-time
permanent with BAH and are encouraging it. But the folks here that I've
been working with seem to be great folks.

Glad you're enjoying the book...I certainly did.

Let me know how your job search is progressing...I'll be thinking of
you. Take care...

Kiri