[Sca-cooks] Food Network schedule weirdness

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 20:58:07 PDT 2004

Selene commented:
> Now I don't know when my episode of "THE SECRET LIFE OF..." will air.
>   The first two weeks were in order of the episode numbers, but this
> week
> they ran the donut show, #8 instead of #3.
Sigh. That one sounds interesting. I've had it on my list of things to
do for several weeks to find out again when this show is on. I don't
watch that much television. I think the last show was West Wing, and
that is recessed for the summer. What I need to do is set a TV up by
the computer. So much of television really doesn't need the pictures or
has wasteful gaps, even on PBS,

Is there a particular day this show is on? I suspect the time may vary
around the country.
> So I guess I won't be in the
> middle of Pennsic anyway.  The network web site publishes the schedules
> two weeks ahead and it's not there yet.  Keep watching.
So, what is the website URL?

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------