[Sca-cooks] Food Network schedule weirdness

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 30 21:10:47 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Is there a particular day this show is on? I suspect the time may vary
> around the country

It will vary, I suspect, depending on where you get the show from. On the
East Coast, it's on Monday at 19 PM- always on Mondays. Our schedule has
Emeril on at 8 PM, so, since Emeril's on every day of the week, figure out
when his evening show, Emeril Live, is on, and figure "Secret Life of ..."
is two hours later.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.