[Sca-cooks] Poudre Fine / Fine Spices

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 7 11:23:38 PST 2004

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone on this list who has
been helping me, both on the list and privately, in my research on
Fine Spices.

I'm certainly not done yet, but i don't want to forget later and
neglect to thank anyone. In my bibliography, besides the published
sources, i am listing people who have given me useful information I'm
sure i will leave someone out, because so many people here have been
helpful - either directly in this conversation, or in messages in the
Florilegium, or on their web pages.

And if there are other Westies lurking here, gathering up info, well,
see you next weekend :-)

Anahita
Medieval Spice Girl ;-}