[Sca-cooks] OT- need help from someone running Mac OS 10.1 or 10.2

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 22:19:35 PST 2004

Sorry for the interruption, but I need a copy of the Mac Address Book
application from someone using it or who simply has it on their
computer. There appears to be an error when you install version 3.1.1
which comes in the Panther version (10.3) or more likely the upgrade to
10.3.2 .  Unfortunately this error is letting me look at only
individual address entries and not address book directories. This is
making it difficult for me to send out my Florilegium article for April
to those on my editor list.

I'v tried to recover the older version from my backup disks and will
try again, but copying from another system has helped some folks.

Thanks,
   Mark (Stefan wouldn't have understood any of this)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com