[Sca-cooks] Marzipan question

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 07:39:33 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>

Actually that part I missed as I took the website from another list
of bookmarked sites. Have to think about an order, I guess. I chose
to mention them because I knew they were in New Jersey and I
thought they might be someplace close, although I never dreamed
they were that close.
Well, Robin you'll have to go over and investigate. The great thing about
molds is that they keep and make great gifts. Now I wonder what sort of
books they have left.

I just got off the phone.

1. They sell *only* by mail order -- no retail store.
2. They are no longer in Morristown.
3. They are sold out of all the shell molds.

However, I ordered a rose mold and some gold dust, so it was not all in vain.

Brighid ni Chiarain