[Sca-cooks] OP: Sugar egg article

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Mar 17 06:14:19 PST 2004

I wish I had time to make these! I miss them, they still had these when I
was a kid...

>From LIIWEEK:
22. Panoramic Sugar Eggs & More
   Instructions for making panoramic sugar eggs, the molded candy
   eggs with Easter scenes, flowers, animals, and other decorations
   made with icing in their interiors. Includes detailed instructions
   and many photos of sample eggs. From the Confectionery Artists
   Guild of Orlando(COGA).

  http://www.shavkin.com/eggflori.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It is no use telling me that there are bad aunts and good aunts.
At the  core, they are all alike. Sooner or later, out pops the
cloven hoof." -- P.G. Wodehouse, _The Code of the Woosters_