[Sca-cooks] OP: Sugar egg article

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Wed Mar 17 09:26:52 PST 2004

>I wish I had time to make these! I miss them, they still had these when I
>was a kid...
>
>>From LIIWEEK:
>22. Panoramic Sugar Eggs & More
>   Instructions for making panoramic sugar eggs, the molded candy
>   eggs with Easter scenes, flowers, animals, and other decorations
>   made with icing in their interiors. Includes detailed instructions
>   and many photos of sample eggs. From the Confectionery Artists
>   Guild of Orlando(COGA).
>
>  http://www.shavkin.com/eggflori.html
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Jadwiga, I still see these regularly around Easter.  Try one of the
candy outlet stores like Josh Early.  I know for certain I've seen them
at the Asher's outlet near Lansdale.  I think I've seen them in some
nicer grocery stores and drug stores too.

I always thought they were cute, but they're practically inedible so I
could never really get into them.  Like, nobody except a 6-year-old
sugar junkie is that desperate ;)  If I get out by Asher's in the next
few weeks, I'll grab one for you.  But I don't know if I'll have reason
to be up there...

-Magdalena