[Sca-cooks] Ain't been here long, have ya?

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 15:05:24 PST 2004

Stefan wrote:
Let us know what you have eatten and we will let
you know if you even
come close to some folks who have been on this
list, such as Ras.
> Ask Heleen Greenwald (Philippa).  She is
constantly saying "TMI" (too
> much
> information) about this former Pensylvania Game
commission wildlife
> biologist. <G>]
Again, you haven't been on this list long, have
you? :-)
Stefan

I remember well the discussions on the various dishes Ras had recipes for, and some of the ones he served at feasts, too.  I seem to have provided a few (far tamer) ones as well.  We old timers on the list seem to fall into one of two categories, those who are just a tad adventurous, and those who find us perverted for our non-catholic tastes.  Me, I love organ meats of all sorts.
Mordonna
P.S. There for a while we were appending our local group to our sigs.  I think it might be a good thing to renew that practice.
I am
Lady Ann du Bosc,
Known as Mordonna the Cook
Thorngill, Meridies