[Sca-cooks] Recipe seeking

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 14:36:55 PST 2004

Greetings to the list!
Many thanks to all who sent me information on my search for peroid herbal sugar recipes1

I have yet another quest.  My non-scadian father is looking for a scotch based gravy recipe.  he had it at a Scottish restaurant a while back and figured that i might have the connections to track down something similar.  The catch... he's on a modified version of the Atkins diet and is also searching for information on thickening saaces, particulary gravies with cream instead of flour or rue.  Any advice?

YIS,
Ardenia