[Sca-cooks] Dessert for tomorrow

pandoraf at verizon.net pandoraf at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 12:44:32 PST 2004

Greetings,

I am making a Fool for dessert for tomorrow ;-), and have found a couple references online to recipes originating in the 15th or 16th centurey for Fools, but no sources were given. _Classic Home Desserts_, which is wonderful for discussing the origins and variations of many lovely and less-known desserts like flummery, is also vague about the origins of specific recipes for Fool.

Any thoughts or pointers to resources?

(And can the discussion of arms and augmentation please move back to food or come to an end -- almost every digest I've received over the past few days has contained little else, which makes even the digest version of this list become less attractive.)

Is mise le meas,

Pandora Fitzpatrick
Everett, WA