[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Portion size question

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 3 07:05:12 PST 2004

Depends on the feast, of course -- but I generally portion about 4 ounces of
meat (boneless, but before cooking) per course, or 4 ounces each of two
different meats for a single-course meal. Not including soups and side
dishes, which may include cheese or bacon or sausage or even fish.

I don't think it's that Atlantians aren't carnivores, just that I don't like
having lots of leftovers come back to the kitchen and this seems to get
everyone satisfied without too much waste.

Cynara