[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Portion size question

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Mar 3 07:21:17 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:39 AM -0500 UrthMomma at aol.com wrote:

> Yea, I know part of this is interkingdom anthropology -- the  East,
> Middle,  Calontir, Meridies, Ansteorra tend to be carnivores

better add the outlands to that list.   i was know for 'meat and plenty of
it' long before the hi-protein bent.  8)

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions