[Sca-cooks] Wafer Irons for Sale

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 5 04:11:14 PST 2004

The villaware wafer/pizzelle ,akers are very good. I have
3 of the electric non-stick Villaware and like them a lot.
(I own the krumkake, 5 inch pizzelle (makes 2) and then the
one that makes 4 small ones.)

Their main web site is at:
http://www.villaware.com/products1.asp

Interesting web site just on pizzelles---

http://www.pizzelle.com/

Hope this helps---

Johnnae llyn Lewis