[Sca-cooks] Poster idea

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 6 11:21:23 PST 2004

There are at least a couple of kids in our household and Barony who know
that when I'm cooking, the food will be really good.  (Having heard this
from the mother grapevine - as in -'they'll come to your feast, because they
know it will be good.  They won't go to a lot of feasts, though.')
Christianna

well there are kidlets in the sca who might be looking up to those folk?
 start at home, then conquer the world? 8)

cailte
who admits to have had a few teenage fans....  mostly bardic tho...