[Sca-cooks] Poster idea

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Mar 7 20:44:57 PST 2004

> Why limit it to cooks.  I can see plenty of potential for posters both in
> period and out.  Romans all dressed in armor and togas holding up Roman
> books, both fiction and nonfiction.  Viking complete with that neat carved
> cart... cart filled with Viking books.   Egyptian with model pyramid and
> MacCauley's pyramid book

Oh, I'm not LIMITING it, I'm just starting with the cooks because it's
easiest-- we have a meeting, we have books, you all are unlikely to throw
rocks at me for sugesting it, and we have a bunch of librarians on the
list anyway.

:)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It is no use telling me that there are bad aunts and good aunts.
At the  core, they are all alike. Sooner or later, out pops the
cloven hoof." -- P.G. Wodehouse, _The Code of the Woosters_