[Sca-cooks] back to Rosemary

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Sat Mar 6 12:10:36 PST 2004

well, there was a big hole there so that is why I filled it in.  Someone had
had the brillant idea to gve the rosemary some companions, and stuck in mini
sage plants in those little square seed starters.  I guess they did not make
good bedfellows and the sage died on the spot leaving dried hard roots,
stems and leaves which I removed as best I could.
Thanks for the help!!!

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom