[Sca-cooks] wafers

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 7 11:36:38 PST 2004

Greetings,

I frequently serve Wafers with Angel's Food. A concoction of Rocitta,
Marscapone, Sugar and Rose Water. Sometimes, in addition to the Angel's Food
I serve a tart fruit preserve that complements it nicely.

THL Tara Carr revently served them at a feast to accompany Zabaglone.
Glad Tidings,

--Serena da Riva

> Greetings,
>
> Our local cooking guild is considering serving wafers at our upcoming
Baron's