[Sca-cooks] wafers

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Mon Mar 8 00:02:55 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/7/2004 11:32:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vox8 at mindspring.com writes:

> I frequently serve Wafers with Angel's Food. A concoction of Rocitta,
> Marscapone, Sugar and Rose Water. Sometimes, in addition to the Angel's Food
> I serve a tart fruit preserve that complements it nicely.

I haven't eaten Angel's Food, although I've heard of it before on this list.
I would like to try it, as it sounds like something similar to the ricotta
dessert in Phase One of the South Beach Diet :)  The fruit preserve sounds good,
too.

Beathog