Bohemian peas- was: [Sca-cooks] Cardamom?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 19:37:09 PST 2004

I know I'm free-associating when this subject line starts me humming

o/ o/  I'm just a green pea, nobody loves me
he's just a green pea, cook him well and mushily
with wine and spice he's a lordily dish!  o/ o/

Phlip may have the right of it... we need to try to use legume paste
for subtleties!
It may shrink a bit but should dry hard.

Selene C.