Bohemian peas- was: [Sca-cooks] Cardamom?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 8 20:04:12 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I know I'm free-associating when this subject line starts me humming
>

> o/ o/  I'm just a green pea, nobody loves me
> he's just a green pea, cook him well and mushily
> with wine and spice he's a lordily dish!  o/ o/
>
> Phlip may have the right of it... we need to try to use legume paste
> for subtleties!
> It may shrink a bit but should dry hard.
>
> Selene C.

You aren't very nice, Selene. Now, in addition to some guy looking like a
chipmunk with medieval breath freshener in his cheeks, I'm watching him
watch a subtlety of Bohemian peas dance across his plate to the tune of
"Just a Gigolo"...

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke