Bohemian peas- was: [Sca-cooks] Cardamom?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 8 20:50:39 PST 2004

You're *both* awful! Because it's all your faults that I'm combining
*these* visuals (and audio) with a thread from h-costume, one post of
which was describing a codpiece with fully functioning LED lights.....
aaaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Someone make it *stop*!
--maire, running screaming into the night