[Sca-cooks] Codpieces- was Re: Bohemian peas-

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 8 21:00:47 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> You're *both* awful! Because it's all your faults that I'm combining
> *these* visuals (and audio) with a thread from h-costume, one post of
> which was describing a codpiece with fully functioning LED lights.....
> aaaauuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
> Someone make it *stop*!
> --maire, running screaming into the night

Reminds me of a tale I was told, by one of the participants.

He wears Tudor- truly magbificent Tudor, and, as a Blue Feather, was
extremely surprised when a lady, completely unknown to him, walked up and
tweaked his quite functional codpiece.

It seems that there was someone else at the event wearing Tudor who had
inserted a squeaky toy into his codpiece, and this lady's friend had told
her all about it, and told her to look for the guy in the Tudor, and tweak
his codpiece- She did, and got a squeak, but most definitely not the one she
was expecting....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke