[Sca-cooks] Codpieces- was Re: Bohemian peas- OOP

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 06:20:10 PST 2004

   There is a game in Scotland similar to this called "Hunting the Grouse"
or so a Scottish Women claimed to me after having just successfully hunted
mine.  Let me tell you it is very startling to be pubbing in a kilt with
your male mates and suddenly find yourselves grasped! Even more so when you
dressed "regimental".   Of course similar  things seem to happen to women at
costume events all the time.

	I have had my calves pinched to see if they were real (they are) and people
are always throwing their arms around you without permission, but many women
I know have had their breasts grabbed or their petticoats lifted to see
what's underneath.  Surprisingly this is more often then not by other women
who are curious and seem to have forgotten that the interpreters are people
not manikins!

Ranald