Bohemian peas- was: [Sca-cooks] Cardamom?

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:07:11 PST 2004

--On Monday, March 08, 2004 9:50 PM -0700 Sue Clemenger
<mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> You're *both* awful! Because it's all your faults that I'm combining
> *these* visuals (and audio) with a thread from h-costume, one post of
> which was describing a codpiece with fully functioning LED lights.....

beep, beep, beeeeeeeep.... watch out, he's backin' up!  8)

cailte
ahhhh... the nyquil, my precious.....
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions