Bohemian peas- was: [Sca-cooks] Cardamom?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 9 07:49:39 PST 2004

I'm nice!  I'm just silly.  Better silly than mopey, which is how I've
mostly been feeling lately and that's why I have not posted in a while.
 My hubby is still not working and now the dog has arthritis.  I guess
we're all getting middle aged.

I was filking "Bohemian Rhapsody," I'm not sure that "Just a Gigolo" fits.

LED Codpiece?  Seen it.  Sir Gason Bonville de la Croix, now a noted
movie prop guy, must have been at a Caid 12th Night some 15 years ago or so.

Selene Colfox