[Sca-cooks] garnishing food

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:45:18 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:32 AM -0700 "Harris Mark.S-rsve60"
<Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com> wrote:

> I would love to have an article for the Florilegium on garnishing food.
> Especially one on garnishing food in a period fashion, if indeed they did
> things differently than might be done today.

that would be so great.  i myself, am a garnishing/decorating fool.   but
most of mine i feel tends to be modern-eye stuff.

course, with all those crenalated pie crusts and little banners and

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions