[Sca-cooks] food and heraldry

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:30:35 PST 2004

>--On Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:12 AM -0800 Susan Fox-Davis
><selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>Good, come help me this weekend.  I got talked into doing a class on
>>"Heraldry and Food" for Collegium Caidis
>
>let us know how it goes please.  i am doing one on march 27 for our heralds
>and scribes symposium.   i'd love to hear your pitfalls and successes on
>the topic.
>
>cailte
>
>yes, olwen... after crown tourney this weekend i will get with you on your
>pix

I had to quickly delete Selene's email and now I find myself writing instead
of deleting yours, Cailte.  I shudder and my eyes spin around in different
directions when I hear or read about food and heraldry.  Heck, I even
responded that way when a call came out for all the Atlantian Baronies to
bring or supply heraldry for Coronation.  I am, on the other hand, quite
interested in what you will be doing though, Selene.  Can you give us some
more information or would you prefer to wait till after?  Do you have a
handout of any sort?  It sounds like you are not just doing marzipan
madness.
Olwen