[Sca-cooks] OT- Unemployment, Dogs, Glucosamine, was: Bohemian peas

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 14:51:07 PST 2004

There is a lot of this going around, I got my first paycheck for my
new job today. The first paycheck in  a year of being unemployed but
ineligible for unemployment. The new job pays about half of the old
one. My husband has been disabled for 15 months, and was just turned
down for the second time by SS disb.  Time for a lawyer, I guess.
Good luck with the job hunting.
Ranvaig