[Sca-cooks] Marzipan question

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:51:53 PST 2004

Actually that part I missed as I took the website from another list
of bookmarked sites. Have to think about an order, I guess. I chose
to mention them because I knew they were in New Jersey and I
thought they might be someplace close, although I never dreamed
they were that close.
Well, Robin you'll have to go over and investigate. The great thing about
molds is that they keep and make great gifts. Now I wonder what sort of
books they have left.

Johnnae