[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Mar 15 19:24:28 PST 2004

At 07:23 PM 3/15/2004, you wrote:
>Undrinkable, is more likely. ;o)
>--maire, thinking of that Irish coffee, and catching up on 100s of emails
>from being gone this weekend to Artemisian Coronation (Boise, 8 hours
>away.  nice event.  no feast.  dinner at an odd Japanese steak place where
>they cook your dinner on the table/grill in front of you)

Edouard and I went to one of those last spring. The fun part is watching
the chef play with his knives- and all I could think of was Master A and
his favorite....

'Lainie
- I'm not heading for the rock- I have the flu and would only cough on you
*hack*koff*strangle*
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918