[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Mar 15 20:13:47 PST 2004

At 07:38 PM 3/15/2004, you wrote:
>Our "chef" only played with his knives a little bit.  He did make this Way
>Kewl volcano out of onion rings, though, and even lit it on fire. And he
>finished the meal by flipping cooked shrimps into people's mouths using
>his spatula.  He was quite successful until he got to me (I was feeling
>silly and volunteered).  The first one sorta bounced off my nose.  The
>second one landed in my cleavage....*sigh*

You had a chef that was Way Kewler than ours. Ours mostly flipped his
spatulas around.

>I'm bucking for that experience to be my Stoopid Peer's Trick, but I'm
>told it's not repeatable, so doesn't count...

Nope. Has to be something you can do on command, or so I'm told. I'm just a
Flotilla, so it's hearsay at best.

>--maire, off to have some tasty hot tea for an unhappy tummy(I finally
>found some Twining's Lemon and Ginger at Cost Plus this weekend <g>) and
>then bed.....
>p.s.  Lainie, I found something for you in a little store in an even
>littler town in the AnTiran part of Idaho...heh, heh, heh.....

I just had a Leetle Too Hot bath and now for more cough syrup. This flu has
me not quite in command of body movement- I turn wrong and I'm on my back
with a kitty staring at me. And pleasegodnotanothercoughohno... stomach
muscles feel like I went 8 rounds with Mike Tyson...

something for me? Is it orange? Is that a redundant question?

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918