[Sca-cooks] Candy question, mostly...

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue Mar 16 05:43:41 PST 2004

I just donated this book to the Kingdom of Atenveldt Cook's Guild. (I've
been cleaning out my cookbooks and donating whatever my freinds don't glom
first.) The guild librarian is happy to get anything so far, and what the
guild dosen't keep will be redistributed to other members. (It is easier for
me to let go if I know they are still among freinds!)

Cecily
With still -way- too many books for the shelves!