[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Mar 16 08:18:48 PST 2004

At 06:48 AM 3/16/2004, you wrote:

>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
> > Thanks, guys <g>.....I am now visualizing a sword subtelty that has
> > damascene "layers" in a pastry or sugar blade! ;o)
> > --maire
>
>Actally, it would be quite doable, I think. Adamantius and I were discussing
>it as a technique the other day. I'm seriously considering trying it, once I
>get over my current fudge addiction ;-)

Waaaaaaaah!

I gave up chocolate for Lent, and you guys are making it sooooo hard to
stay on the wagon! Fudge, glorious fudge!... How long till Easter?

'Lainie

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918