[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Mar 16 08:47:07 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Waaaaaaaah!
>
> I gave up chocolate for Lent, and you guys are making it sooooo hard to
> stay on the wagon! Fudge, glorious fudge!... How long till Easter?
>
> 'Lainie

Well, Lainie, think how much credit you're gaining in Heaven. After all, the
idea of Lent is to give up something you really care about, and that you
really miss- If I gave up, for example, TV, for Lent, I'd gain no credit
whatsoever ;-)

And, you can always increase your credit by indulging in morose delectation-
the lovely chocolaty flavor, the slight granular texture as you bite into
the chocolate, the slightly bitter sweetness on the sides of your tongue,
the warm wonderfulness as it slips down your throat.. and you' resisting all
this ;-)

Hope this helps in your striving towards goodness ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

Very grateful that Lent has never been on her calender...

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke