[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 17 21:57:34 PST 2004

Dunno how long until Easter.  Shall I torment you with descriptions of
the chocolate I bought in Boise this past weekend? I have a lovely bar
of dark-chocolate covered marzipan (just about my fav), and two untried
bars of dark chocolate from some company called Valhrona.  Imported from
France.  One bar is 57% dark chocolate, and has coffee added.  The other
is 64% dark chocolate, with candied orange peel....mmmmmmmm.....
--maire, feeling wicked....<g>