[Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 10:13:48 PST 2004

>Waaaaaaaah!
>
>I gave up chocolate for Lent, and you guys are making it sooooo hard to
>stay on the wagon! Fudge, glorious fudge!... How long till Easter?
>
>'Lainie

Well, i gave up my diet for Lent :-)

I must have eaten six different kinds of homemade chocolate sweets
that one household had on their snack table at Crown on Sunday -
delicate chocolate and nut toffee, chocolate rum truffles, chocolate
and creme de menthe patties, little cubes that looked like loukums
but were chocolate, dark fudge, there was something else but i'm
drawing a blank... along with pears and pomegranate seeds simmered in
a red wine sauce.

Anahita