[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 16 18:02:15 PST 2004

*sniff* Evil? Little 'ole me?  Geezlouise, all I did was come up with at
least a *couple* of things I associate with you that aren't orange! ;-D
Around this list, we wouldn't bury you anyways, we'd probably barbeque
you.  And argue over the sauce....
--Evil Maire (her own twin, I guess), off to go do feast prep for our
local event this weekend [ook! ook! OFC!]