[Sca-cooks] Flavored Codpieces, a question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Mar 16 20:39:53 PST 2004

At 06:02 PM 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>*sniff* Evil? Little 'ole me?  Geezlouise, all I did was come up with at
>least a *couple* of things I associate with you that aren't orange! ;-D

Regina isn't orange...

>Around this list, we wouldn't bury you anyways, we'd probably barbeque
>you.  And argue over the sauce...

No, at this point I'd pay someone to cough for me though! (It is agony upon
agony to cough...)

>--Evil Maire (her own twin, I guess), off to go do feast prep for our
>local event this weekend [ook! ook! OFC!]

Good Maire- work on feast, tell us all about it!

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918