[Sca-cooks] oil & vinegar dressings

vhsjvs at gis.net vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Mar 17 09:42:55 PST 2004

believe me, Phillipa, when your oils are rancid, you will know it!  They
do not smell fresh.  I use many oils with my soaps and other products
and frequently have to toss what is left if it has lost freshness.  I
never have a problem with my cooking oils going rancid on me, maybe that
is because I cook so much and when I make vinaigrette, I make enough for
myself for a week at a time cause I take for my lunches at work when I
am working.
Vicki

----- Original Message Follows -----