Lenten fasting was [Sca-cooks] Pattern welding meets cooking. . .

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 17 22:01:23 PST 2004

That's a cool idea! Wasn't there an article on something just along
those lines with the last year or two in TI?
I've thought of doing something similar, myself.  Perhaps a lenten
regimen when I *am* being Maire, and not just Sue? I'd maybe do it on
the weekends I'm going to events that happen to fall during the season
of Lent