[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate - OT, OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:53:50 PST 2004

>My evil roommate got me a bar of this when she was passing through Canada:
>Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate Extra Fine - 85% cocoa. It's almost (but
>not
>quite) like eating unsweetened.  Mix it bite for bite with a 50-65% bar,
>and it
>is just perfect.
>      Devra, preparing to leave for Lunacon

Someone sent me a bar too.  I opened it up, took a decent bite and boy was I
surprized.  Instead of sweet or semi-sweet or even dark, it made absolutely
no sense to my visual/taste senses.  It *looked* like dark chocolate but man
did it snap my mouth into pucker!  I can see mixing it with something
sweet(er).
Olwen