[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate - OT, OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 18 19:23:03 PST 2004

My co-worker, Steve, and I sometimes split a tiny little bar of
super-dark chocolate at work.  His personal recommendation is to take a
bit of the chocolate, moosh it up in your mouth, take a nice sip of some
good bourbon, and enjoy.  Especially while listening to YoYo Ma doing
Bach cello concerti on the CD player...
--maire, thinking of taking some chocolate and bourbon to the Rock this
weekend.....