[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate - OT, OOP

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu Mar 18 14:32:34 PST 2004

I find it perfect just the way it is. What I really like about it is that I
can have one square and have my chocolate craving sated. No problem.

My husband prefers their 70% version.

A friend of our friend we stayed with in London gave him some 95% cocoa
Lindt when this guy went to continental Europe. We had a square each, and
wow! Amazing! I couldn't face another square, but Wayne and Den managed. We
figured the other 5% must have been superglue to hold it together :-)

In the words of Homer...  MMM Chocolate

Glenda.