[Sca-cooks] new book review-- _Feast_

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Mar 18 19:43:30 PST 2004

I have had my copy since December and I like it very much. It covers from
Greek through Victorian dining, with pictures from the period.  Not food as
Johnnae says, but about food service.   I was beginning to wonder if it were
somehow "off" because none of the people I expected to say good or bad had
mentioned it.

Regina Romsey