[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Mar 18 21:20:05 PST 2004

At 08:46 PM 3/18/2004, you wrote:
> >Y'all DON'T want to know what he admitted to me tonight that he
>super-glued
> >to which...
>
>Phlip... There's a very special place in Hell for you...
>
>How has everyone been? What's the gossip?  Is Olwen still making marzcipan
>marvels?  Lainie still being her wonderful self?  Adamantius still as
>enigmatic as ever... I missed you all...

DRAKEY!!!!!!!

Am I as beeyoootiful as you remembered? ;-D)

Where ya been, ya big lug!?

>Not much here to report. Still slowly cooking Mongol stuff...

Slowly cooking Mongols? Aren't they a bit stringy?

Yup, time to *koff* run off *koff* to the Rock... *koff*koff*

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918