[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Mar 18 22:55:54 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >Y'all DON'T want to know what he admitted to me tonight that he
> super-glued
> >to which...
>
> Phlip... There's a very special place in Hell for you...

No, Drakey, I never even suggested you might hve been working on a sheep
subtlety...

And as I told you earlier, you're going to hafta drag your silly self to
Pennsic to kill me ;-)

> How has everyone been?

Mostly good. Missing your tales of disaster... There's new people on the
List who haven't even heard about some of the old disasters...

> I missed you all...

So where the blazes have you been? Falling in love and getting your bay
leaves are no excuse...

> Not much here to report. Still slowly cooking Mongol stuff...

Oh? Got a good recipe for ger?

> Drakey... back on the the list with a passion/vengance (I never got off
but

No wonder, with what you can do with super glue...

> I have about 10,000 backlog messages to read)

Have you gotten a safety computer yet?

Glad you're back- been saving up MONTHS of teasing ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke